Real Property Transaction & Management
Your real property is probably your most valuable asset and it is important to have a knowledgeable attorney’s advice regarding your real estate property questions. At The Jellins Group, we have more than 25 years of experience counseling property owners on management of their real estate holdings, including the following:
- Management of real estate sales and purchases, including preparation of buy/sell agreements for single-family, multi-family, and condominium transactions.
- Representation of buyers and sellers on claims arising from a failure to disclose known defects in the property prior to sale.
- Preparation and enforcement of tenancy-in-common agreements.
- Representation of homeowners and contractors on claims arising from defective construction and the failure to perform construction agreements.
- Representation of property owners on applications to government entities (Town, City and County) for land use permits, including lot line adjustments, lot splits, use permits, variances, and appeals to City Councils and Boards of Supervisors.
- Representation of homeowners in neighbor-to-neighbor disputes, including encroachments, easements, landscape maintenance, and survey-related claims.
- Preparation and review of Home Improvement Contracts for homeowners and contractors.
- Prosecution and defense of claims involving disputes over interests in real property such as easements, adverse possession entitlements and common area maintenance issues.
- Counseling homeowners on loan modification strategies including management of “underwater” properties, short sale contracts and multiple mortgage restructuring.
As a small firm, we provide individualized attention to the client’s specific needs. We strive to respond promptly and personally to our clients’ needs.