Landlord Tenant Relations
To maintain an effective and lasting relationship, both landlords and tenants must know their rights and duties under the law. Our office has experience in:
- Drafting and revising leases.
- Asserting and defending mold-related claims.
- Resolving disputes involving abandoned personal property, security deposits, habitability, and compliance with rent control issues.
- Managing the Landlord – Tenant relationship
- Advising Landlord and Tenant of their rights and obligations under the lease and civil code.
Our experience attorneys will provide personalized guidance for your unique landlord – tenant relationship.